Chained Form Systems
There are many results for steering chained form systems.
- Steering of 3D nonholonomic integrator (Brockett, ‘81)
- Point to point steering using sinusoids (Murray and Sastry, ‘93)
- Point to point steering using piecewise constant inputs (Monaco and Normand-Cyrot, ‘92) and (Laffierriere and Sussmann, ‘93)
- Point to point steering using polynomials (Tilbury, Murray, and Sastry, ‘94)
- Trajectory tracking via approximate inversion (Struemper, Krishnaprasad, ‘97)
A chained form system is a system of the form