The Inn and Conference Center
When you're attending an event on campus--or a meeting in the capital
region--the Inn is a convenient and congenial place to stay.
As part of the University of Maryland University College, the Inn
is just a short distance from everything in College Park. It's
easy to reach surrounding cities, too. In fact, Washington's
Capitol Hill is just a 15-minute ride from the nearby subway stop.
Creativity meets comfort at the Inn, where guest rooms feature traditional
furnishings, well-lit work spaces and cable TV. Extra touches include
attractive prints in each room and a complimentary copy of USA Today to
start the day.
At a Glance
- 108 guest rooms with phones, work space and cable TV; choice
of queen of twin beds; three spacious suites.
- Complimentary covered parking for overnight stays.
- Sundry shops for magazines, snacks and toiletries.
- The Garden Restaurant, an elegant setting for lunch and dinner.
- Casual Mount Clare Room, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Complete catering services for special events.
- Fitness room; golf course; jogging and walking trails.
- On-site art galleries; nearby theatre and musical events
- More than 32,000 square feet of meeting space, 750-seat
auditorium, two computer labs; comprehensive conference support services.